If you’ve got a stuffy nose, you’ll love the EPN™ exercise!
IMPORTANT: While EPN™ is safe for most people, there are contraindications. If you have any health or wellness conditions or concerns, or if you are pregnant, consult with a certified practitioner before attempting any exercise, including EPN™.
How to use EPN™ to unblock your stuffy nose
EPN stands for Exhale…Pinch…Nod. Here’s how you do it:
- Exhale comfortably.
- Pinch your nostrils lightly.
- Nod your head.
- When you feel it’s time to take in your regular next breath, delay a gentle moment or two and then inhale comfortably through your nose. IMPORTANT: If you have to take in a big, rushed breath, you’ve waited too long.
- You may need to repeat EPN™ a few times to feel a difference. It depends on how stuffy your nose is to begin with.
- Check for air movement and “noise” in each nostril to help you gauge.
- Take a small break in between each EPN™.
EPN™ is a only a RESCUE to unblock your stuffy nose right now!
You need a long-term solution, and we’ve got it for you in our 3-step program!
Get the 3-step program here.
AND REMEMBER THE YOUNG PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE!
Do you have a baby who keeps his mouth open? Use this innovative e-resource to help your baby before mouth breathing leads to bigger problems for your baby. Get the DIY strategies just for babies and keep your precious baby happy and healthy!
Do have a child who keeps his mouth open? You’re probably seeing one or more of these:
- behavior problems
- learning problems
- eating problems
- dental cavities
The information contained on this website is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Any use of the information in this book is at the reader’s discretion. The author specifically disclaims any and all liability arising directly and indirectly from the use or application of any information contained in this book. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation.