NOT SURE IF YOU NEED TO BE HERE ON A SLEEP SITE?
No worries! Try out these three questions.
They’ll tell you if you’re in the right place:
- Do you rely on naps to get through the day?
- Do you need caffeine to get you going—or keep you going?
- Do you crave the adrenaline of your vigorous exercise routine?
WHAT DOES YES MEAN?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, your sleep is short-changing you.
And if you practice sleep hygiene and STILL need naps, caffeine and adrenaline, well, you may very well have a hidden sleep problem (take the quiz here).
That’s because you simply do not need naps, caffeine or adrenaline IF your sleep gives you what it should.
But if your sleep isn’t giving you what it should, you’ll:
- have trouble focusing like you used to
- struggle to complete projects the way you did
- find people seem to be more annoying lately and
- develop bigger problems like weight management struggles, skin eruptions, and even gut issues.
How do I know? I wish I could tell you that a little bird told me…but the truth is I spent years dealing with a hidden sleep problem.
But I thought it was just because I was “getting older.” Have you thought that, too? Don’t fall for it.
Instead, FIX YOUR SLEEP so you can:
- increase your focus and productivity
- enjoy the people in your life
- and manage your weight, clear your skin and restore your gut health–basically just feel and look great!
So where do you start?
- If you’re a DIYer, get my FIX YOUR SLEEP ebook.
2. If you want to fast-track your results, book a consultation with me, THE SLEEP STRATEGIST™!
Need a dynamic, result-oriented speaker for your group? Click here.